BROTHER HL L2370DW UNBOXING (HARDWARE) SETUP
CONTENTS INSIDE THE BOX
- Brother HL-L2370DW printer
- Drum Unit and Toner Cartridge
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power Cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty Card
Make sure that all the contents are available inside the box.
UNPACKING THE PRINTER
- Open the box and remove the printed documentation, power cord, toner cartridge, and drum unit from the package.
- Gently pull out the printer from the pack.
- Discard the foam packing materials from both sides of the printer.
- Now, you need to remove all the protective tapes around the printer.
- Open the front cover and discard the protective tapes from the inside also.
- You can now close the front cover.
INSTALLING THE TONER
- Open the front cover of the brother hl l2370dw printer.
- Next, remove the drum unit and toner cartridge from the package.
- Discard the orange plastic seal from the toner cartridge.
- Now, gently insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the respective slot.
- Make sure that the toner cartridge is installed correctly in its place.
- Close the front cover.
LOADING THE PAPER
- First, pull out the paper tray from the printer and slide the paper width guide to the extreme position.
- Next, insert a stack of plain white sheets into the paper tray.
- Adjust the paper width guide such that it touches the edges of the stack.
- You can now insert the paper tray back into the printer.
- Finally, pull out the paper support tray and lift the flap.
CONNECTING THE POWER CORD
- Plug the power cord into the rear of your brother hl l2370dw printer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Now, choose your language by following the prompts on the printer’s control panel.
You can complete the printer’s unboxing and hardware setup by following the above instructions.
- If you have the driver installation CD, insert it into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation on your computer.
- If you don’t have the driver installation CD, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Now, visit the official support page of your printer.
- Next, select the Product Search button below the Search by Product section.
- Type your printer model name (brother hl l2370dw printer)in the search box under the Search by Model Name option and click the Search button.
- Now, on the Support & Downloads page of your Brother printer, click on the Downloads category at the top of the window.
- Choose your computer’s operating system under the Select OS Family section and pick its version below the Select OS Version section.
- Next, click on the OK button.
- Select the printer’s Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) file from the list below the Full Software Package category.
- Now, click the Notes before downloading option under the Read before downloading section to read the instructions before downloading the file.
- Next, accept the End-User License Agreement for Brother Software and click Agree to the EULA and Download at the bottom of the page.
- Now, the Brother HL-L2370DW driver will start to download on your computer successfully.
- After downloading the driver, launch the executable file and complete the installation process.
You can finish the brother hl l2370dw setup (software setup) on your computer by following the above instructions. You might have some queries in mind or need clarifications regarding the procedures on this page. If so, just use the call option provided on this page to contact us.