Brother Hl L3270cdw Printer Setup is a single-functional compact wireless printer ideal for everyday printing needs. It can print 24 pages per minute with a resolution of 2400 dpi. You can wirelessly connect this printer to your smartphone, computer, laptop, and tablet. If you want to know how to set up this printer, continue reading this article.
Open The Product Box
- Unpack the printer and remove every component you have received from the box.
- Your package contains the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer, drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies, belt unit, waste toner box, installation disc, power cord, and a quick setup guide.
- Remove all the packing materials from your printer and its accessories.
Reinstall The Cartridges
- Open the top cover until it locks in its place and slide the eight yellow drum locks.
- Remove the cartridges from their slots and take off their orange parts.
- Again insert the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Finally, close the printer's top cover.
Load Your Paper
- Extend the paper tray and move the guides all the way out.
- Load a paper stack into the paper tray with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the stack and insert the paper tray back into the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer.
Connect The Power Cord
- Get hold of the supplied power cord and connect it between your printer's rear port and a power socket.
- Turn on your Brother printer by pressing the ON button.
- Set your preferences on the printer control panel. These will include the language, date, time, etc.
Connect Your Brother Hl L3270cdw Printer And Computer
The driver should be installed on your computer in order to access your printer. You can install the software using the supplied CD. In case your computer doesn't have a CD drive, or you have lost the installation CD, you can get the software from Brother's official support page. The oncoming instructions will guide you through the procedure for downloading and installing the software.
- Using the preferred web browser on your computer, visit Brother's official page.
- Type HL-L3270CDW in the search area and press the Enter key (on your keyboard).
- On the product support page, click Downloads. On the page that is displayed next, select your OS and the version and click OK.
- When it shows you the drivers for your Brother printer, select the one you prefer the most and click on it.
- On the following page, click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Now, the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer’s driver will start downloading.
- Once the downloading process is over, locate the setup file in the Downloads folder and double-click on it.
- Just continue with the on-screen steps till you reach the connection method screen.
- When prompted, select the connection method of your choice. Then, connect your Brother printer and your computer according to the type of connection you have chosen.
- Suppose you pick the Wireless connection option as your preferred type of connection, connect your Brother HL-L3270CDW printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen and complete the entire installation.
This is how you should perform your brother Hl l3270cdw printer setup. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our expert team. You can use the call option that is located on this page to contact us.