BROTHER HL UNBOXING (HARDWARE) SETUP
- A color LED
- Auto Duplex printing
- Convenient connectivity options
- Cloud-Ready feature
- Print Server
- Duplex NFC Mobile Print, etc.
This laser printer is ideal for small and busy home/office printing needs. The only drawback of Brother HL-L3270CDW is that it is a single-function printer. Yes, this printer only supports the print function, and other printer-related functions, such as scan, copy, and fax, are not supported by it.
The entire setup process includes five simple steps, and they are:
- Preparing the printer for setup
- Installing the toner cartridge & drum unit assemblies
- Loading paper
- Configuring the initial settings
- Installing the printer on a smartphone or computer
All these five steps are pretty easy to perform. To know the brother hl l3270dw printer setup in detail, continue reading this page.
BROTHER HL UNBOXING SETUP
Preparing The Printer
Remove the printer out of the box and unpack it.
- Remove the seal from the product box.
- Open the box.
- Now, check if the Brother HL-L3270CDW printer and its components, such as quick setup guide, product safety guide, belt unit (pre-installed on the printer), drum unit & toner cartridge assemblies (pre-installed), Brother installation disc, AC power cord, and waste toner box are provided with the package.
- If yes, remove the printer and its components out of the box.
- Otherwise, contact your dealer or manufacturer to get the missing component.
- Now, unpack your printer completely and place it on a neat surface.
Installing The Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit Assemblies
Remove the packing tape from the assemblies and reinstall them.
- Raise the top cover of your printer.
- Remove the packing materials and cardboard pieces from inside the printer if you haven’t removed them yet.
- Now, take the toner cartridge and drum unit assemblies out of the printer.
- Gently remove the orange packing tape from the cartridges.
- After doing that, reinstall them into the hl l3270dw printer.
- Close the top cover of your printer.
Load the recommended paper type into the tray.
- Get a stack of plain, A4, U.S., or any paper type of your desire from the recommended list.
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Move the guides to the ends.
- Load the paper with its printable side facing down.
- Ensure that the paper is not loaded more than the maximum limit mark.
- Place the paper tray back into the printer.
- If you wish to print labels or envelopes, load the corresponding paper type into the manual feed slot of your printer.
- Open the manual feed slot.
- Move the guides to the ends.
- Place the paper with its printable side facing up in the feed slot.
- Adjust the width guides.
You can complete the printer’s unboxing and hardware setup by following the above instructions.
Configuring The Initial Settings
Turn on your brother hl l3270dw printer and configure the initial settings.
- Connect the power cord from your Brother printer’s inlet to the electrical outlet.
- Press the ON/OFF button on the printer’s control panel.
- Once the Power light becomes solid green, tap on the Settings option on the home screen of your printer.
- Choose All Settings > Initial Setup and configure the initial settings by following the on-screen prompts.
Completing The Setup
Choose the device on which you wish to install the printer and use its software or app to complete the Brother HL-L3270CDW setup.
- or computer: Run and install the printer software on your computer to complete the setup.
- or smartphone: Connect your printer and the smartphone to the same network.
- nstall and use the Brother iPrint & Scan app to complete the setup.
Contact our technical experts if you need real-time assistance in setting up your Brother HL-L3270CDW printer.
- If you have the driver installation CD, insert it into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation on your computer.
- If you don’t have the driver installation CD, launch the default browser on your computer.
- Now, visit the official support page of your printer.
- Next, select the Product Search button below the Search by Product section.
- Type your printer model name(brother hl l3270dw) in the search box under the Search by Model Name option and click the Search button.
- Now, on the Support & Downloads page of your Brother printer, click on the Downloads category at the top of the window.
- Choose your computer’s operating system under the Select OS Family section and pick its version below the Select OS Version section.
- Next, click on the OK button.
- Select the printer’s Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) file from the list below the Full Software Package category.
- Now, click the Notes before downloading option under the Read before downloading section to read the instructions before downloading the file.
- Next, accept the End-User License Agreement for Brother Software and click Agree to the EULA and Download at the bottom of the page.
- Now, the Brother HL-L2370DW driver will start to download on your computer successfully.
- After downloading the driver, launch the executable file and complete the installation process.
You can finish the Brother Hl L3270dw printer’s software setup on your computer by following the above instructions. You might have some queries in mind or need clarifications regarding the procedures on this page. If so, just use the call option provided on this page to contact us.