Brother MFC-L2710DW is an All-in-One compact printer designed for home and small office workgroups. With the built-in wireless feature, you can connect and print directly from your devices. You can easily complete the Brother MFC-L2710DW printer setup just by following the below instructions.
Brother Mfc l2710dw Hardware Setup
Contents Inside The Box
- Brother MFC-L2710DW printer
- Drum Unit and Toner Cartridge
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power Cord
- Telephone Line Cord
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Safety Guide
Make sure that all the contents are available inside the box.
Unboxing The Printer
- Unpack the box and remove the printed documentation, toner cartridge, and drum unit from the package.
- Take out the printer from the pack.
- Now, remove all the protective tapes around the Brother MFC-L2710DW printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and discard the protective sheet.
- You can now close the scanner lid.
- Next, open the printer’s front door.
- Remove the protective tapes from the inside of the printer.
- Close the front door.
Install Toner Cartridge
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Unpack the drum unit and toner cartridge from the package.
- Remove the orange plastic seal from the toner cartridge.
- Slowly insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
- Close the front door.
How To Insert The Paper
- First, pull out the paper tray from the printer and slide the paper width guides to fit the selected paper size.
- Load the plain white sheets into the paper tray.
- Now, adjust the paper width guide to the edges of the stack.
- Gently insert the paper tray into the Brother MFC-L2710DW printer.
- Pull out the paper support tray and lift the flap.
How to Connect The Power Cord
- Plug the power cord into the rear of your printer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the Initial Setup option using the arrow keys on the printer’s control panel and press OK.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on the printer and choose your language.
You can complete the printer’s unboxing and hardware setup by following the above instructions.
- Use the installation CD that comes with your printer package and install the driver on your computer.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, just launch the default browser on your computer. Next, visit the official page of your Brother MFC-L2710DW printer.
- Next, click on the Product Search button just under the Search by Product section.
- Input your printer model name in the search box under the Search by Model Name option and click the Search button.
- On the Support & Downloads page, click on the Downloads category from the left menu pane.
- Select your computer’s operating system under the Select OS Family section and choose its version below the Select OS Version section.
- Next, click on the OK button.
- Select the Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended) file under the Full Software Package category.
- Here, navigate to the Read before downloading section and click the Notes before downloading link to read the instructions before you start to download the file.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement for Brother Software and click “Agree to the EULA and Download” at the bottom of the page.
- Now, the Brother MFC-L2710DW driver will start to download on your computer.
- After completing the download, launch the driver file on your computer and complete the installation.
You can complete the Brother MFC-L2710DW setup by following the above instructions.