Are you having a new Brother MFC-L2750DW printer delivered to your home? You must be excited to unbox your new printer like everyone. And, we would like to display our support at this moment. Yes, this may be your first printer, and in case you need any help in unboxing, we wanted to commit ourselves before you look for help. Read More for Brother Mfc L2750dw Setup
Unbox and finish the hardware setup of your printer in the same manner as we instruct in this article to ensure the safety of your machine.
Brother Mfc L2750dw Printer Hardware Setup
Handle your machine with care, so you don’t damage it during the setup phase. Importantly, make sure you look around your printer to confirm that the printer isn’t damaged during transits.
- Keep your printer on a flat, stable surface to avoid accidental falls.
- Open the printer cardboard box and take out all the accessories and documents.
- Please remove the printer from the package and also remove the foam packaging covering it.
- Remove the transparent blue tapes sticking on every side of the printer.
Note: The package may include a Quick Setup Guide, cartridge unit, User guide and other reference guides, CD-ROM, and cable.
- Unpack the drum unit and remove the orange film.
- Insert the drum unit carefully into the printer.
- Pull the paper tray carefully out of the printer.
- Press down the paper guides and slide them to the edges.
- Fan and flex a paper stack.
- Place the paper stack in the paper tray. Make sure you don’t load paper over the maximum limit mark.
- Insert the paper tray back into your printer.
- Flip out the support flap to avoid paper from slipping off the output tray.
That’s the end of the Brother MFC-L2750DW hardware setup. Next, you just have to install the printer’s driver to finish the software setup. To learn about driver installation and other setup processes, you can contact us for Brother MFC-L2750DW Setup .