Unbox and set up your Brother MFC L2750DW XL printer by following the step-by-step instructions below.Setting up a printer for the first time is a straightforward process. However, if you’re new to printers, you might face some issues when performing the same. So, we have come up with this setup guide to help those people who are new to printers and looking to complete the setup process easily within a few minutes.
Brother Mfc-l2750dw Xl Setup- Six Simple Steps
Initially, prepare your Brother printer for the Setup. After doing that, complete the printer’s hardware setup. Configure the fax settings if necessary. Finally, install the MFC-L2750DW XL printer software on your computer.
Brother l2750dw Xl Unbox
Unpack your printer if you haven’t done it yet.
- Remove the Brother MFC printer and its components out of the box.
- Place the printer on a neat surface.
- Now, unpack your printer completely by removing all the packing materials from it.
- If you want to set up an already used printer, restore its settings to default.
- To do so, open the Settings screen on your printer.
- Choose All Settings > Initial Setup > Reset.
- After doing that, begin the Brother MFC L2750DW XL printer setup by following the instructions below.
Install Toner Cartridge
Unpack and install the toner cartridge & drum unit assembly on your printer.
- Get the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly that was shipped along with your printer.
- Remove the assembly from its package.
- Take the orange part out of the cartridge.
- Now, open the front door of your printer.
- Install the unpacked toner cartridge & drum unit assembly into its slot.
- After doing that, close the front door.
Brother L2750dw Xl Load Paper
Get a stack of recommended paper and load it into the tray.
- Pull out the input tray.
- Move the guides to the ends.
- Now, get a stack of plain, U.S., thin, thick, or recycled paper of your preference.
- Load the stack into the tray with its print-side facing down.
- Close the input tray.
If you’re using the Manual Feed Slot to load paper, load the paper with its print-side facing up.
Configure The Brother Mfc L2750dw Xl Printer
Turn on your printer and configure the initial settings.
- Get the printer’s power cord.
- Now, connect your printer to a working wall outlet using the cord.
- Press the ON button to turn on the printer.
- Configure the basic settings once the printer becomes stable and ready to use.
Brother L2750dw Xl Printer Fax Setup
Configure the fax settings on your printer if you wish to use the Fax function on it. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Connect your Brother printer to the telephone wall outlet using the telephone line cord provided with it.
- Open the Initial Setup screen.
- Configure the fax settings by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Brother MFC-L2750DW XL Computer Setup
- Run the Brother MFC-L2750DW XL printer driver for Windows or Mac on your computer.
- Install the printer and its driver by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Brother MFC-L2750DW XL Smartphone Setup
- Install and open the Brother iPrint & Scan app on your smartphone.
- Connect your printer and the smartphone to the same network and install the machine on the smartphone by following the prompts displayed on the app screen.
This is how you can easily perform the Brother MFC L2750DW XL printer setup. Need real-time assistance in setting up your printer? Then, contact us by making use of the Call button.