Brother MFC L2750DW XL is a multifunctional printer. This machine is ideal for everyday printing requirements. With the Wi-Fi printing feature, this printer lets you print your documents on the go. Are you looking for the procedure for completing the brother MFC-l2750dw (XL) wireless setup? Great! Read this page and learn the procedure in detail.
Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi Network
It's easy to peform Brother Printer Wifi Setup. Let it be clear.
- On your printer control panel, press the WiFi option.
- On the following screen, select Setup Wizard.
- It will show you a list of available networks.
- Select your router’s name and enter the password in the respective field.
- A connection will be established between your printer and computer within a short duration.
- Suppose you have a WPS-enabled router, choose WPS instead of Setup Wizard. Then, press your router’s WPS button as soon as possible.
- Once you connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network, you can go ahead and connect your printer to the computer.
Cconnect Brother Printer To Computer
Regardless of how you connect your printer and computer, the driver is mandatory to establish communication between them. If you have the installation CD given along with your printer, use it to install the software on your computer. If you don’t have the CD or your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, refer to the following instructions to learn how to download the compatible software for your Brother MFC-L2750DW (XL) printer.
- Visit Brother’s website and enter your printer model in the search area.
- When it directs you to the product support page, click the Downloads tab.
- On the following screen, confirm your OS and click OK.
- It will display the drivers compatible with your OS. Select the driver you want and click on it.
- Click the Agree to the EULA and Download button on the following screen. The chosen driver will start downloading in the background of your computer.
- Locate the software on your computer and double-click on it to begin the installation.
- Just follow the instructions on your screen until you get to the connection method screen.
- When prompted to pick the connection type, select Wireless network connection (Wi-Fi).
- Proceed with the instructions and finish the software installation.
- Ensure that you are connecting your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected. You cannot access your printer from the computer if you connect them to different networks.
This is what you need to know about the Brother MFC-l2750DW (XL) Wireless Setup. For further queries, reach us without hesitation. For this purpose, we have included a Call button on this page.