When it comes to printers, the wireless connection has brought about a revolution. Generally, to print documents from a computer, we connect the computer to the printer using a USB cable. But, if you have an access point or a wireless router, you just need to connect your printer and computer to your router. Then you can print your documents wirelessly using the printer driver. This page will show you how to connect your Brother Mfc-l3710cw Wireless Setup to a wireless network and print documents from the driver. Now, let’s learn the solutions in detail.
Download The Compatible Software - Mfc-l3710cw
It doesn’t matter how you connect your printer and computer; the driver is mandatory to establish communication between them. If you have the supplied CD, insert it into your computer’s CD drive and install the software on your computer by following the instructions on the screen. In case you don’t have the software CD, you can get it from Brother’s official website. Follow these instructions to learn the detailed procedure.
- Visit Brother’s official website and enter your printer model.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Downloads.
- On the following screen, confirm your OS and click OK.
- When it shows you the compatible drivers, select the one you prefer the most and click on it.
- Now, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- The chosen driver will start downloading in the background.
Install The Software And Perform The Mfc-l3710cw Wireless Setup
- Locate the software in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- If User Account Control pops up, click Yes to continue.
- In the Select Language window, pick your language and click Next.
- When the software’s license agreement screen appears, check the I accept this license agreement box and click Next.
- In the Connection Type section, select the Wireless Network Connection (Wi-Fi) option and click Next.
- On the screen that pops up next, select your router and click Next.
- When prompted, enter your router’s password in the respective field and establish a connection between your printer and computer.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
How To Connect Your Printer And Computer After Installing The Software
In case you have already installed the driver and looking for the procedure for connecting your printer to your computer’s network, follow these instructions.
- On your Brother printer, press Menu.
- Select the Network option using the navigation buttons and press OK.
- Select WLAN and press OK.
- Select WPS and press OK.
- When the WLAN Enable? message appears on the screen, enable the wireless network.
- When your printer shows you the Press Key on rtr message, press your router’s WPS button. Within a short duration, a connection will be established between your printer and computer.
- In case you cannot locate the WPS button on your router, press WPS w/PIN Code instead of WPS.
- This will start the wireless setup wizard, and your printer will show you an eight-digit PIN. Just navigate to your router’s configuration utility from your browser and enter this PIN in the appropriate field. Now, a connection will be established between your devices.
- In case you don’t have a WPS-enabled router, select Setup Wizard on the WLAN screen and press OK. Then, your printer will show you the available wireless networks. Pick your router’s name and enter the password in the respective field.
This is how you should complete the Brother Mfc-l3710cw Wireless Setup. For further details, get in touch with our technical experts using the call option.