Brother MFC-L3770CDW is a multifunctional printer that yields excellent-quality prints of your documents. You can connect this printer to your computer or smartphone via a wireless network so that you can print your documents from anywhere within the network range. If you want to learn how to do Brother MFC-l3770CDW Printer Setup, continue reading this article.
Unpack Your Brother 3770CDW Printer
- Open the product box and take out everything you have received.
- Dispose of all the packing materials from your printer and its accessories.
- Ensure you have received all the components without damage.
Reinstall Brother Printer Drum Unit
- Open the printer’s top cover and remove the drum units from their slots.
- Remove the packing materials and attach the toner cartridge to the drum unit.
- Repeat the process for all the drum units and ensure you are inserting them into the appropriate holders.
- Finally, close the printer’s top cover.
Load Paper In Brother Printer
- Extend the paper tray and remove it completely from the printer.
- Move the paper guides all the way out.
- Fan and align a stack of paper and load it into the paper tray with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the stack and reinsert the paper tray into the printer.
Turn On Your Brother MFC L3770CDW Printer
- Take the supplied power cord and connect it to your printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the Brother printer by pressing the Power button.
- Set your date and time on the printer control panel.
- If you want to configure the printer for the fax function, connect a phone cord between your printer’s LINE port and a wall jack. Then configure the station ID and receiver ID on the printer control panel.
That’s it. You have completed your printer’s initial setup. To connect your printer to a computer, proceed with the following section.
Install Brother MFC L3770CDW Driver
The appropriate software should be installed on your computer to access your printer. Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive. Run the setup file and install the software on your computer by adhering to the instructions on the screen. If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, follow these instructions to download the compatible software from Brother’s website.
- Visit Brother’s website from your browser.
- Input Brother MFC-L3770CDW in the search area and press Enter.
- On the product support page, click on Downloads. On the page that displays next, confirm your Operating System and click the OK button.
- When it shows you the compatible drivers, select the one you want and click on it.
- On the following screen, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Locate the downloaded software on your computer and run the setup file.
- When you are prompted to pick the connection type, choose the option you prefer and connect your Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer and computer accordingly.
- If you opt for the Wireless network connection (Wi-Fi) option, connect your Brother printer to the same network to which you’ve connected your computer.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you should do Brother MFC-l3770CDW Printer Setup. For further details, contact us by making use of the call option on this page.