How To Unbox Brother Mfc L3770cdw Setup
Unboxing is the first and foremost step in Brother Mfc L3770cdw Setup. This section shows you how to unpack the printer, install the cartridges, load the paper, and connect the printer to your computer.
How To Unpack Your Laser Printer
- Unbox your printer. Remove all the accessories you have received from the printer box.
- Your package includes the Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer, toner cartridge assemblies, preinstalled drum units, waste toner box, belt unit, phone cord, CD-ROM, power cord, and a quick setup guide.
- Discard all the protective coverings and packing tapes from your printer and its components. Also, ensure that all the items have been delivered without any physical damage.
How Do I Install The Drum Unit And Toner Cartridge Assemblies
- Open the top cover of your Brother printer and slide the drum locks. Then, remove all the drum units from the printer.
- Take a toner cartridge and attach it to the drum unit.
- Repeat the procedure for all the drum units.
- Reinsert the assembled drum units into the appropriate holders and close the top cover of the printer.
Load The Paper
- Extend the paper tray and remove it completely from the printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and align the edges neatly.
- Load the stack into the paper tray and move the guides against the stack.
- Reinsert the paper tray completely into the printer.
Turn On Your Printer
- Connect the given power cord between your printer’s rear port and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your Brother printer by pressing the Power button.
- Configure the printer settings according to your preferences.
- To configure the fax function, connect a phone cord between your printer’s LINE port and a wall jack. Then set up the station ID and receiver ID correctly.
Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
- To access your printer from the computer, you need to install the appropriate drivers.
- You can install the software using the supplied CD-ROM.
- In case your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the software from Brother’s official website.
- Visit Brother’s official website from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model and download the software that supports your Operating System.
- Once you’ve downloaded the compatible driver, locate it in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- When prompted, choose the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you have to install your Brother Mfc L3770cdw Setup. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts.