Looking to set up and access your Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer over a wireless network? If yes, read this article completely to know all the possible methods to perform the same.Setting up this Brother printer over a wireless network is pretty easy using the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and the WPS method. However, before you begin the wireless setup, ensure your printer’s hardware setup is completed and ready for the Wi-Fi setup.Also, ensure that your wireless router is connected to a stable internet connection and has a WPS button (if you’re using the WPS method). Now, in detail, let’s see how to perform the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wi-Fi setup process.
Brother Mfc-l3770cdw Wi-fi Setup - 2 Simple Methods
Use any one of the following Wi-Fi setup methods to set up your printer over the wireless network.
Using The Wi-fi Setup Wizard - MFC-L3770CDW printer
- Switch on your Brother printer if it is turned off.
- Open the Settings screen.
- Choose All Settings > Network > WLAN > Setup Wizard > Yes.
- Now, the MFC-L3770CDW printer will start searching for the available wireless networks within its range.
- Once it is done, the detected networks' SSIDs will be displayed on the printer screen.
- Choose your network name from the list.
- Type the network password in the given field when prompted.
- Press OK.
- Now, your printer will try to connect to the selected network.
- Once it is done, connect your smartphone or computer to the same network to which you have connected the printer.
- Use the printer’s driver file or the app to install your printer on the computer or smartphone over a wireless network.
Using The Wps Method (push Method) - MFC-L3770CDW printer
- Ensure that your wireless router and the Brother printer are placed in the same room.
- Now, select the All Settings option on the Settings screen of your printer.
- Choose Network > WLAN > WPS > Yes.
- Press the button named "Wi-Fi Protected Setup" on your wireless router when prompted.
- Once your Brother printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network, the Connected message will be displayed on its screen.
- Now, install the printer on your smartphone or computer using its software or app to complete the rest of the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wi-Fi setup.
After completing the Wi-Fi setup, print a test page from your smartphone or computer to the printer to check whether the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
If the printer prints the selected original successfully, the Wi-Fi setup is done correctly.
Contact us if you need real-time assistance in performing the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wi-Fi setup. You can do this by utilizing the call option on this page.