Canon Imageclass D570 Unboxing Setup
This segment will show you how to unpack your printer, load the paper, and connect your printer and computer.
Unpack Your Printer
- First, open the printer box.
- Next, take out every item you have received in the box.
- Your package includes the Canon imageCLASS D570 printer, pre-installed toner cartridge, installation CD, power cord, and a quick setup guide.
- It is now time to take off all the packing tapes and protective covers from your printer and its components. So, do it now.
- Check and confirm that all the components are delivered without any damage.
Reinstall The Toner Cartridge
- Lift the operational panel and open the toner cover.
- Take out the toner cartridge from the printer and remove all the packing tapes sticking to it.
- Reinsert the toner cartridge into the Canon printer and close the toner cover and the operational panel.
Turn On Your Printer
- Take the power cord you have received and connect it between your printer’s power port and a wall outlet.
- Turn on your Canon printer by pressing its Power button.
Load The Paper
- Lift the dust cover and slide the paper guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and insert the sheets into the paper tray until the paper stops.
- Adjust the guides against the loaded stack and lower the dust cover.
- Finally, extend the paper stopper.
Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
You need to install the appropriate driver on your computer to access your printer. If you don’t do this, you cannot send the print jobs to your printer from the computer. Follow these instructions to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD drive (in case you have the installation CD-ROM).
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, visit Canon’s official website from your default browser. Enter your printer model and get the driver that supports your Operating System. Once the driver is downloaded, you can locate it in the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box.
- When prompted, pick the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you should do Canon imageCLASS D570 printer set. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with our expert team.