Canon Imageclass Mf236n Unboxing Setup
Inside The Box:
- Canon imageCLASS MF236N printer
- Starter cartridge
- Power Cord
- Starter Guide
- User Software DVD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Telephone Cable
- Place the printer on a table or wherever you wish to set it up.
- Unpack the printer box and take out the accessories and documents from the package.
Note: Make sure all the above-mentioned documents and accessories are supplied.
- Remove the plastic cover over your printer.
- Peel off the orange tapes.
- Remove the cardboard inside the toner cartridge area.
- Open the scanner cover and remove the protective film. Also, remove the protective film over the display.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Open the scanner unit and remove the foam packing.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Take out the plastic tab on the toner cartridge.
- Hold the orange ring on the side of the toner cartridge and pull it out.
- Install the toner cartridge back into the slot.
- Close the scanner unit.
- Flip down the paper tray.
- Slide the paper guides to the edges.
- Place a stack of white paper in the tray.
- Slide the guides towards the paper.
- Open the output extension tray.
- Next, connect the power cable and turn on your printer.
- Choose the basic settings using the control panel.
- Once done, move on to the connection process.
We hope the Canon Imageclass MF236N printer setup procedure is easy to follow. After unboxing your printer, install it on your computer. Once you complete the driver installation on your computer, the entire Canon printer setup will be over. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to call us.