HP M209dwe is a wireless printer that works without any trouble. However, in some instances, this printer may not perform just as you expect. Resetting your printer would be the ideal solution whenever your printer starts to malfunction. If you want to know How Do I Reset My Hp M209dwe Printer, continue reading this article.
Hard Reset Hp M209dwe Printer
- Before starting, ensure that your printer is directly connected to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector.
- With your printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from its rear port. Then, remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, remove the cable.
- Leave your printer undisturbed for the next three minutes.
- Now, plug the power cord into the wall outlet and the printer’s rear port.
- Turn on your printer and wait until it warms up.
This is how you should hard reset your HP M209dwe printer. In case you want to reset your printer to the factory default settings, refer to the section given below.
How To Reset Printer To Factory Default Settings?
- You can reset your HP M209dwe printer to the factory default settings via the Embedded Web Server (EWS) page.
- To open your printer’s EWS page, you should be aware of its IP address. Therefore, print a network configuration page and find out the IP address.
- To print the page, press and hold the Information button for three seconds. Now, all the buttons on your printer control panel will light up. Press the Resume button, and your printer will start printing the page.
- Open a web browser you prefer on your computer. Enter your printer’s IP address in the URL, and it takes you to the EWS page.
- Here, go to the System tab and click Service.
- Scroll down to the Restore Defaults section and click the Restore defaults button.
- Now, your printer restarts automatically.
- Restoring the printer will be the best option if you want to disable a few functions or change them back to the factory settings.
Now you seen How Do I Reset My Hp M209dwe Printer. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts by utilizing the Call button.