HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw is a laser printer that produces excellent-quality documents and pictures. This wireless printer supports the automatic duplex printing feature that enables you to increase your productivity. If you are going to print with this printer for the first time, just carry out the instructions on this page in order. So, why wait? Go on and set up your printer to start printing right away!
HP M255DW Print From Windows Computer
- Prior to printing a document/picture from your Windows computer, make sure that you install the compatible printer driver on your computer.
- Check if your printer and computer are connected. If not, connect the two devices over the same network and proceed with the following steps.
- Ensure to load a stack of paper (of the recommended type) into the input tray.
- Now, launch the document you want to print from your computer and click the File option at the top-left corner of the window.
- Here, select the Print option from the drop-down list.
- Select your HP Color LaserJet Pro M255DW printer from the Name drop-down list.
- Next, click on the Properties or Preferences button.
- In the window that displays, click the Layout tab and choose the Orientation option you want to use from the drop-down list. You can select Portrait, Landscape, or Rotated Landscape.
- Next, click on the Paper/Quality tab at the top of the window.
- Click the “Size is” drop-down list under the Paper Options section.
- Pick the correct size of the paper you are using to print from your printer.
- Select the “Type is” drop-down list and choose the paper type you are using.
- Click the Print Quality drop-down list and choose the option you want from the list.
- In case you want to change any other paper settings, simply click the Advanced Paper Settings button at the bottom of the window.
- Once done with all the settings, click the OK button to close the Properties dialog box.
- Next, click the Print or OK button to start the printing process.
How To Print Using HP Smart App
The HP Smart app is available only for Windows 10, 11, and Mac versions. If you are using the HP Smart app on your Windows computer, follow the procedure provided below to complete the printing process.
- First, make sure to turn on your Hp Laserjet Pro M255DW Laser Printer and connect it to your computer.
- Next, launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Choose the Print Documents option from the HP Smart app’s main screen.
- In the next window, select the document you want to print and click the Print button.
- Now, you will see the preview of your file.
- Make sure that your printer is selected under the Printer section.
- If necessary, change the orientation, paper size, paper type, copies, and duplex printing settings in the left menu panel of the window.
- When the configuration of all the settings is over, click the Print button.
- Now, the document will start getting printed from your LaserJet Pro M255dw printer.
HP Color Laserjet Pro M255DW On Mac
- As the first step, insert a stack of sheets into the printer’s input tray.
- On your Mac computer, select the document you want to print.
- Click on the File menu and select the Print option from the drop-down list.
- Now, you can see that the Print dialog box appears on the screen.
- Choose your printer from the available list.
- Select the Show Details option and complete all the print settings.
- Click on the Print button.
- Now, the document will start to print from your Mac computer.
You can complete the printing process with your HP Color LaserJet Pro M255DW ON Windows & Mac by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other issues with your printer, contact our technical experts to solve them. For this purpose, just use the call option on this page.