This Hp Laserjet M234dwe Setup is an all-in-one wireless monochrome printer ideal for home and office requirements. Built-in Ethernet and fast 2-sided printing make this printer more user-friendly. If you want to know how to set up this printer, you are on the right track. Read this page and set up your printer like a professional.
Hp Laserjet M234dwe Unboxing Setup
Unpack Your Printer And Turn It On
- Unpack the product box and take out all the items you have received.
- Your package includes the HP LaserJet M234dwe printer, ink cartridges, power cord, and a setup guide.
- Ensure that all the items are delivered without any damage.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Then, press on the Power button to turn on your printer.
Load Your Paper
- Extend the paper tray and slide the guides all the way out.
- Load a paper stack into the paper tray and adjust the guides against the stack.
- Finally, reinsert the paper tray.
- This HP LaserJet M234dwe printer comes with preinstalled ink cartridges. Therefore, you need not worry about the cartridge installation process.
Connect Your Printer To Your Computer
- To connect your printer and computer, you need to install the appropriate printer driver. For your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer, you can get the compatible software from its official website.
- Visit HP’s official website from your default browser. Enter your printer model in the search area and click Submit.
- From the search results, click on the right printer.
- When you are directed to the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- Now, your OS will be detected, and the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- If you are looking for the driver for a different OS, click Choose a different OS and select your OS along with its version.
- When the compatible drivers are displayed, select the most appropriate one and click Download.
- Locate the downloaded file within the browser or in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) screen appears, click Yes.
- When prompted, select the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
- Hereafter, you can start printing using the installed software.
In this way, you should install your Hp Laserjet M234dwe Setup. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance.