This article is very useful for the initial part of your Hp Laserjet Pro M255dw Printer Setup. It tells you how to unpack and install your printer accessories carefully. Before we unpack the printer, let's unlock its features. The HP LaserJet Pro M255DW printer offers the highest printing performance with original HP Toner Cartridges with JetIntelligence. It combines high-quality printing with speed, thanks to its automatic two-sided printing feature. The best-in-class mobile print app, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connectivity make your printing task easy.
HP 255DW UNBOXING SETUP
- Place the printer package on a flat surface.
- Open the printer box, take out the cables, documents, and other accessories, and save them for future purposes.
- Now, take out the printer from the package.
- Remove the foam packing around the printer and place it safely on a flat surface.
- Peel off the tape from the display unit.
- Remove all the packaging materials, including the protective tapes, from the inside of the laserjet pro m255dw Printer.
- Make sure there are no packing materials inside the printer before you move on to loading paper.
LOADING PAPER INTO THE SINGLE-SHEET SLOT
The single-sheet slot can be used for printing single-page documents and documents that may require multiple paper types or envelopes.
- Move the width guides away in the single-sheet slot.
- Now, place the top edge of the paper at the openings.
- Adjust the width guides towards the stack of paper. Make sure the stack doesn't bend.
LOADING PAPER INTO TRAY 2
- Pull out the paper tray completely from the printer.
- Adjust the width guides to the respective corners.
- Load a stack of plain unwrinkled paper into the tray.
- Adjust the guides to the paper width.
- Insert the tray back into the printer.
We hope this guide helps you properly unbox and set up your printer. Once you complete the Hp Laserjet Pro M255dw Printer setup, you can start using your printer. But make sure you have installed the correct driver and necessary software. If you need help in installing the driver, feel free to call us.